Every volunteer project obtains its strength from the people involved in it. We invite you to participate as much or as little as you choose.
- Use our project and provide a feedback.
- Provide us with the use-cases.
- Report bugs and submit patches.
- Contribute code, javadocs, documentation.
Get help using Daffodil or contribute to the project on our mailing lists:
Found bug? Enter an issue in the Daffodil Issue Tracker on JIRA.
Before submitting an issue, please:
- Verify that the bug does in fact exist.
- Search the issue tracker to verify there is no existing issue reporting the bug you’ve found.
- Consider tracking down the bug yourself in the Wink’s source and submitting a patch along with your bug report. This is a great time saver for the Wink developers and helps ensure the bug will be fixed quickly.
Enhancement requests for new features are also welcome. The more concrete and rationale the request is, the greater the chance it will incorporated into future releases.
The project sources are accessible via GitHub and ASF
Website Source Code
The project website sources are accessible via GitHub and ASF